25 November, 2011


Give you, and I will give me.

All of me and nothing less, nothing less for the one who has my 
heart. And don't act like you don't hurt, like I don't phase you. I 
make you shiver in your sleep. I remind you of Sunday afternoons 
and walking on sand with your eyes closed. I remind you of the 
sound of the ocean.

Inelastic collision - I think that's what they call this. We met, 
somehow, and we never left. We crashed into each other and stayed 
in that state: crooked, broken, destroyed; and all the while, (un)
alone. It was like we forgot how to separate. We forgot the world 
without; we forgot the world. Me and you and me and you and this 
event and that event and then some more me's and you's.

But at what velocity? To what end? Will we never stop running? 
And what are we running from? And where are we running to? 
Who are we becoming? Who were we before? All this colliding 
and no reflection, no analysis, no papers.

What if we're just a concept, an idea, a theory? What if we exist 
only in thought, a model for everyone to follow, but a 
pseudoreality. Unattainable, and therefore perfect. And on a 
Cartesian plane, we are every point on every quadrant, sailing 
towards out there with as much vigour and determination as when 
we met, constant acceleration. What if this never ends.

We will keep going until there is no where left to go. We will find 
others, meet others, love others - but through it all, have each other. 
Despite all else, I will always have a you, and you will always have 
a me. No matter who we are or who we become.

But I'm afraid that someday, this ideal inelastic collision realizes 
just how improbable it is, and it faults. It will start losing its grip, 
and we'll start floating away, out into the ever-stretching out there. 
Then what? Then who? Then where? Everything will start to 
matter.

, all I want is you - will you stay by me?