11 September, 2013

Teensy little update.

This isn't really a writing thing, it's just kind of fyi


So, I lost my phone recently and that sucks major balls. I hope the reason I can't call it is because it was run over by a car and not stolen by some person who is now scrolling through all my pictures and mocking my vanity. So yeah, if you didn't know because we don't talk on a regular basis, I am currently phoneless, and am thusly unavailable for lots of fun activities such as changing my plans after school or just going out in general. 

If any of you have an extra phone that you no longer want because you're rich and glamorous and live life in the fast lane and have no time for peasant phones you've outgrown, please donate to the newly found cause of me trying to find a phone because surviving without a phone in this day and age is like, no I don't even have an analogy for this one. 

In other news, we have... four papers. Econ (10 pages), Psych (5 pages), Stat(I don't remember), and Chinese(5 pages). I think I'm including this here mainly as a reminder for myself so whenever I open my blog, I'm like, oh that's right, I should be writing one of the four papers. So I can feel guilty while putting it off til exactly a week before it's due. 

OH OH OH -- and this may or may not be relevant to your life but if it isn't, then know that I cannot love you -- Starbucks has brought back the Salted Caramel which the only Starbucks drink I get hot. I am so excited by this I can't wait til' I have an excuse to waste money at Starbucks again. *squeals of joy and excitement at the promise of overpriced coffee* 

Thank you, that is all. Have a nice life. 
Study for chem ;)

** edit: I have a phone now, hmu for number. ;) :))