03 January, 2013

insomniac

I almost forgot. But here it is. Even if it sucks and I did it on my phone.



i catch up on my reading

and go out and  buy records
and clean out the closet
did we always own that plant in the hallway
maybe we should get a dog, or a turtle

i practice my ballet

that i stopped when i was four
and shop for massive candles
so i smell like a soap factory 
the city looks beautiful from your study
you should stand on it some time

i order things from home shopping

to collect dust and fill the space
the vacancy you create
there's a new box of aerobics dvds
did i mention i got you a star
i figured why stop at the metaphorical

i keep my laptop in bed

and let it overheat
and start twitter wars
and join the chaos of the youtube commenting
i just want to talk to you

your side of the bed feels so empty

when you leave;
that's why i never sleep

day 3: restless