04 January, 2013

Melt

After the disaster that was yesterday, I want to say that this is me redeeming myself. But then I'd be lying. The read more for today is a bunch of cuils. And the prompt word. 

you fall
you gather
you melt

and i have no choice
but to watch
in horror
as i lose you
over
and over
and over
again


I hope you're all familiar with the Cuil Theory. Here we go... (I tried): 

1 Cuil: Snow is falling. A chicken advances as your mother eats breakfast in Hawaii.
2 Cuils: Snow is falling and so are you. You are crystallizing  No one is individual. You look up to see a foot. You are now stuck on the underside of a crusty boot. I am a carrot. We dance. Slowly, a small gray cloud is blown into Hawaii and starts nibbling on your mother.
3 Cuils: The world is ending. You rush to the nearest hospital to check on your dying mother. You cannot move. You realize you are melting. Lakes and rivers begin to freeze; guacamole. In China, a chicken has won the presidential elections. It bombs the UN. You have buttons for eyes. I am your nose. I inhale. The world smells like chicken. A Russian man throws a potato at you; it begins to cry. You fall on your back. The chicken invades Germany. I suddenly fly away and you cannot breathe. Your last memories are of your mother cooking chicken. It begins to snow.

day 4: snowflake